Monday, August 23, 2010

Sew Picture Perfect


Did I tell you?

This photos is of  some 'treasures'  I found in Paris recently was featured on Jodi's


In Paris- on the hunt!

This is the second time I have been featured!

I'm pretty chuffed actually.

I love Jodi's blog- her quilts are so fresh.

And her attitude to life is so positive.

She just somehow makes the day seem happier! 


And continuing the Parisian theme-

My latest stash building.

I have had the Eiffel Tower fabric for quite some time.

But I added the four complementary pieces this week.

Couldn't resist making a purchase from Hawthorne Threads.

One of life's joys - 

A parcel (not a bill!) in the mail!

Don't you think?

I have a couple of ideas brewing but this one will need to wait until the school holidays.

Only four weeks to go!

Have a happy day!

SUZ



2 comments:

sew me 100 said...

Love the Eiffel Tower fabrics. I have a dew fat quarters now - hot pink, white and black. The turquoise is beautiful. Need to find some to add tot he collection and then think what to do. I would love to share my blog too. http://sewahundred.blogspot.com/

Pamela

Jodi Nelson said...

Thanks for the kind words my blogging friend. ;o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...