Friday, September 3, 2010

Playtime!

Can you remember when your love of sewing started?

I think mine started with this darling little toy sewing machine.


I would play on this for hours, making clothes for my dolls.

It is really solid and quite heavy for its size.


This is the handle that you turned to make it go.


      What a shame I never had a daughter to pass this on to!



It will have to wait for a grand child I expect!

In the meantime I think I will thread it up and have some fun with it!

Have a happy day,

SUZ

1 comment:

Frances Leate said...

I have been sewing for as long as I can remember but I think my real love of sewing started when I became a quilter. I attended my first patchwork class when we moved to Cairns about 16 years ago and that is when my love affair with stitching really began.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...