Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Swapping!

Foundation Piecing

What have you been up to?

I'm on school holidays so its a great opportunity to catch on some 'swaps' I'm participating in!

The first one is the Scrappy Mug Rug Swap.



This one is an orphan at the moment- not sure whether it will get a new home or 


be allowed to stay at my 

house!


 

This is the back- a cute fabric I bought over the internet from Japan.



This is the one I will probably send to my partner in the US.

Just not sure?



Can you see the quilting?

I was pretty happy at how this turned out!


I am also in a Scrappy Pincushion Swap!

I made this cute little owl, which I sort of adapted from something I saw on the 'net.


This is the other one I made.

It has some applique on the other side which might give it away if my partner sees it!

The pin cushions are quite small so I think my partner will get both!



Of course I am also thinking about the next quilt to make!

What are you up to?  I'd love to know!

Have a happy day!

SUZ

1 comment:

Deanna said...

You are getting some wonderful things done. I really like that blue teacup mat. And your quilting is very good. Very even stitches that I can envy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...