Friday, October 29, 2010

It's Magic!



has worked her magic!

This is my beautiful quilt!

I have been waiting for it for some time, but boy, was it worth it!

Karen calls it a "Chubby Star"- but I think it needs another name?

Any suggestions?

I haven't had time to get any more photos-

I off to New Zealand for a holiday in a few hours!

But head over to Karen's blog over the weekend and check it out more closely!

There is some amazing quilting in there!

And wait until you see the back!

Can you tell that I LOVE this quilt!

Have a happy day!

SUZ


4 comments:

Quilts on Bastings said...

Thanks Susan, I am so thrilled with the end result, it really was a pleasure to quilt.
Enjoy your holiday.
Cheers,
Karen

Deanna said...

Maybe "starburst" or "rolling star" or something like that? But, beautiful by any name.

Nicole said...

How about "Sun Stars"?

Cheers.

quilary said...

My suggestion is 'circle stars'- it is gorgeous. I love the quilting on it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...