Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Scrappy Pin Cushion Swap

I recently participated in another swap!

I really needed a new pincushion.

This is the one I received from Rachel in Tupelo, Mississippi, USA!


Some of my favorite colors- aqua and red, and a favorite design - spots!!

It came with two really cute pins!

And it is lovely and heavy, so it won't move about when I stick pins in, or more importantly, when I take 

them out!


The little one I had been using (above) is really cute; I bought it earlier in the year in Paris!

But it is really light and it moves about so much that it drops on the floor and I am forever losing it on the

floor !


It has great fabric with words on it.......

Make life FRESH.

Make life RELAXING.


Make life DELICIOUS.

Make life COLORFUL.


MAKE LIFE CREATIVE!

That just about sums it up, don't you think!

Have a happy day!

SUZ

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Adorable pincushion! What a neat swap :)

Khris said...

cute, cute,cute...hugs Khris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...