Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lleida

Le Leada- well, that's how I pronounce it!

You probably don't know where it is either....

About one hundred and twenty kilometres west of Barcelona.

The city is overlooked by this amazing 12th century castle and cathedral!

I am a little tired today so I will let my photos tell their own story....

ENJOY!















The Foundation Stone for the Cathedral laid in the 13th century!


I'm tired cos I walked up 160 steps in the Bell Tower!

Scary!

Happy days!

SUZ

6 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Awesome!!
It's the walking don that gets me!!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

(or even 'down'!)

Rachaeldaisy said...

Great photos!! Wonderful Spain !!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

I'm tired thinking about walking up those stairs. Hurts my knees, too! Beautiful photos!

Mary said...

Wow! Are you getting lots of quilty inspiration here?! So many fantastic shapes!

Melody said...

Oh wow. Just wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...