Sunday, April 1, 2012

Flitting.....

from one thing to the next!

Some paper piecing....

..with some neckline variations!

for my Bitty Block Committee blocks this month...

Black, White and a Touch of Hot Pink!

Another "Jazz Hands" EPP Block is finished.....


Three in three months, so I'm still on target for 12 in a year...



although I'm thinking the hexagons will need breaking up with something else?


Strips....triangles?

And I completed a couple more Pickle Dish arcs.....






And my weekend also started with some happy mail....


My mini in the FLiQS from 'quiltinkimmie' in the United States....

with some cute little owls!


I'm aiming to find some serious sewing time this week to set in the diamonds of 


the "Summer Stars" quilt...


Check back soon!

Happy days!

SUZ

12 comments:

Cherie said...

Love the dress blocks! I wouldn't mind a real dress like that! The Jazz Hands blocks are looking good! The Pickle Dish arcs look cool! What a great package! =D

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

All looking great - I thought the dresses were erupting volcanoes in the thumbnail in my reading list!

Jan Maree said...

Lots of beautiful bits here- lots of gorgeous quilts resulting i am sure!

Marg said...

Oh I see I'm not the only one that thought the dresses were erupting volcanoes in the thumbnail on flickr! You'll be happy to know they don't look at all like that once they are bigger. Very cute.
Love the Jazz hands and the pickle dish arcs. They are both going to be amazing quilts.

Leanne said...

I love that dress and I so want to make pickle dishes too, yours are wonderful. Maybe soon I will give one a try and see how that goes.

quirky granola girl said...

your jazz hands blocks are fabulous!!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

I love those jazz hands blocks. They are really fabulous

Larissa said...

Wow! You have done impressively well this weekend!!! Have a great week hun!! Hugs!

Kirsty @ Bonjour Quilts said...

How clever are those dresses! But that jazz hands takes the cake - that's my favourite colour scheme yet. So bright and great fun!

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

These dresses are so cool!! I'm just starting to learn paper piecing so I admire your creations!!

Deborah said...

I am crazy about your jazz hands! Beautiful!

Mary said...

Those dress blocks are so cute! Love the Jazz Hands...very jazzy! And the pickle dish arcs are yummy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...